Saturday, October 5, 2013

Franciscan Apple

I own about a zillion pieces of Franciscan Desert Rose (see blog entry Desert Rose), collected first by Mom and then by me. I do love it but truth be told, I always preferred Franciscan's Apple pattern. Oy!  Big shameful confession!

I told you I am resurrecting the red and white kitchen I so loved in 1969 (minus the checked curtains).  I finally bit-the-bullet today and ordered a starter set of three five-piece place settings of Franciscan Apple from ebay.  I justified this purchase because 1) with my $20.00 Paypal credit and my $3.88 in ebay bucks the purchase came to only $34.07 and 2) we had just spent $21.00 on a crummy breakfast with too thick, too salty lox. Such is the way my mind works, get used to it, hahaha.

The lovely apple pattern will look terrific in my new kitchen and will compliment Sheryl's cookie jar nicely.  Can't wait for my morning joe in my new coffee cup!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment