Monday, October 28, 2013

Josh

I never met Josh, he's the son of an old high school friend and I am one of his 1,000 Facebook friends.  I am pretty sure he has no idea who I am but no matter because he has adopted the habit of posting inspirational quotations daily so in a way he has become part of my daily routine. 

Inspirational quotations are sort of a take-them-or-leave-them kind of proposition - until you  read one that speaks to you like it was written just for you.  Then you have that AHA moment when you realize someone else has gone through (or is going through) the same situation as you. 

The rather large recent changes in my life have finally caught up with me and I have been feeling a little out-of-control and in need of hugs and pep talks.  Not my usual state I assure you. So waking up to Josh's bits of shared wisdom and encouragement have been welcome of late.

Thanks Josh!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment