Friday, October 4, 2013

Today I Want

I ran across this cute website/blog called "Today I Want".  The author defines herself as a "vintage fashionista and compulsive online shopper".  I am certainly no fashionista, vintage or otherwise, and definitely not a compulsive shopper, thank goodness.  But I can window shop with the best of them and here are my desires for today:

Revlon's Teak Rose Nail Polish. Finally! almost the same exact shade as my absolute favorite but no-longer-available - the discontinued Opi Baguette Me Not.

A new light weight, high suction, quality vacuum under $200.  Researching the available choices has left me confused and depressed.

A black bra that is not padded, has underwire and great support, thin straps and is pretty (lacy). Is that too much to ask?

A buyer for the beach condo!  Someone better than the guy who started at $275,000 and has inched up to $325,000 by a couple of thousand at a time.

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment