Sunday, October 27, 2013

Adventures

I've decided to chronicle some  of my "adventures" in The Villages.  Yesterday there were two - the Parapsychology Expo and the Annual Art Bazaar, both interesting and fun and free (unless you buy something). 

The Art Bazaar featured creative offerings by Villages residents, some of course better than others, but all much better than anything I could ever dream of creating. 

It was the Parapsychology Expo that seemed to draw the biggest crowd. Hubby is a New Age kind of guy and loved to kibitz with the Reiki "masters" and the purveyors of acupuncture, lava mats and other alternative forms of hokum.  I of course stuck to perusing the tchatchkes - crystals, jewelry, tie dye and earrings reminiscent of my hippie influenced youth. We escaped with only purchasing a small burner and some Sandalwood incense.

The Craft Fair is next week. A great way to spend lazy days!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment