Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Powers That Be


Some unidentified crazy people make up what we call The Powers That Be (TPTB). 

Today I learned that TPTB have cancelled oodles of TV shows for next season.  OK I can live with that.  Of the twenty or so that were axed, I am happy to see Go On, Touch, Smash, Body of Proof, 1600 Penn (the worst), Monday Mornings and Burn Notice bite the dust.  The rest I never bothered to check out even once.

But Golden Boy?!?!?!?  A truly smart cop show with an innovative twist?  TPTB have outdone themselves this time.  I just blogged last week about how this show has zoomed up my list of must-see-TV.

I am going through the stages of grief.  First came shock and denial, then pain, then anger, and now I'm into bargaining. 

Can I get TPTB to change their minds??

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment