Saturday, May 18, 2013

Photo Shop

Photoshop and a bunch of other "fun" apps can turn you into a swimsuit model, a zombie, an alien or (my least favorite) a very very old person. 

I was playing around with a newly discovered app on my one-week-old Android phone today.  The app took the same picture of me and proceeded to morph me into a dozen different versions.  One version was soft focused and completely eliminated all my unbecoming features (including my nose).  One made me a lot crisper and added vibrant colors.  Some cast all of me in unflattering lights like alien green or underwater blue.  One removed all color and made me a dull black and white.  One made me look like a comic book character and one removed so much of me I became a quickly drawn pencil sketch.

I reflected  on which versions I liked enough to save in my "Pictures of Me" folder.  Some were beautiful and some were scary. 

Just like the versions of real life Me...

;-)     

No comments:

Post a Comment