Thursday, May 23, 2013

Magic Moments

I read this great story about how a total stranger captured this couple's Magic Moment (no explanation needed) and went to great lengths (well social media anyway) to track them down.

I wish I had captured a few more of the moments that were special to me.  I've taken a lot more pictures since I started carrying a smartphone but truth be told, I didn't even recognize a lot of my Magic Moments until years afterwards.

I don't have enough pictures playing with my godchildren when they were babies.  Not enough pictures of friends from high school or snippets of daily life.  Not a single picture of my graduation from college or my bit part onstage in a Temple youth group production penned and produced by the now truly famous director Stuart Gordon.

Truisms: Blessed are the Pessimists for they have made back-ups.  And Blessed are the Photographers for they have preserved our memories...

;-)

1 comment: