Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bumper Sticker

A strange growth appeared on my bumper - I swear I didn't hit anything - that sort of looks like an "outie" belly button.  Hubby offered to drill it out, fill it with Bondo, sand it with rubbing compound and repaint it.  OY is what I thought but what I said was "how about a nice bumper sticker?"

So off I went to peruse Cafepress.com. There are literally thousands of bumper stickers so surely I could find one to do the trick. I ruled out anything political or religious, not wanting to tempt any crazies to do additional damage to my ride. Of course I have no Honor Students to brag about, no Baby-On-Board, no family members in the Army, Navy, Air Force or Marines.  I don't brake for much of anything except red lights, stop signs and jaywalking pedestrians. My Other Car is not a Cessna Airplane nor do I love Soccer, Gardening or Zumba.  I definitely agree Cancer Sucks but I think I'd like something a little less depressing on my car's rear end.  And Please!  Do NOT Honk if you love Jesus - I may have an accident.

I think this one may be the winner....

;-)

1 comment: