Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Inferno

HWoo Hoo!  I think I was in time to reserve one of the first audio copies of Dan Brown's new book Inferno from the library!  Speaking of Infernos, I am pretty sure I have been living in one for the last three days having just traded my beloved iPhone for a Samsung Galaxy Note 2.  It runs the Android operating system which is sort of similar to IOS but different enough to drive me crazy. 

Google has decided that syncing my contacts, photos, calendar (and everything else I have ever touched) to every single one of their invasive apps (and making sure everything stays exactly where they think it should be) is a Big Plus. 


Case in point: My New Phone loaded every single picture I've ever used in this blog into my personal photo album (Blogger is a Google app) and having no way to delete them I had to set up a new Google account separate from the one I use for Blogger just to get rid of them.

I'll bet that when my copy arrives at the library I'll learn that lack of control over one's smartphone apps is how Dan Brown defines an Inferno!

;-)

1 comment: