Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Golden Boy

I'm hooked on a new show - Golden Boy.  It's a riveting cop drama with lots of neat sub-plots, great casting, interesting characters and super-hunky Theo James as the title character.  But what makes this show especially interesting is that each episode starts and ends with a flash forward to the future and you get to see where Golden Boy will be in seven years.  The decisions he makes in the future are shaped by what he's learned here in the present and the people who guide or challenge him along his way.

When I look backwards over (many) more than seven years I see how I got to be where I am today.  My parents, who were my biggest influence (like it or not), the people I've met and loved, the decisions I've made - mush them all together and Viola! You get the me of today.

I'm not perfect but I certainly do feel a little Golden myself...

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment