Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sher The Hope


Since my BFF Sheryl passed away in 2006, her children and their spouses have walked for hundreds of miles in the annual Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.  Their team is aptly named SHER THE HOPE.

This year they honored me on the team's web page with a picture of the two of us standing together, as we did for 40 years.  

I am so incredibly proud of my god-children.  They and their spouses are so smart, so hard-working and successful in their careers, such terrific parents and loving husbands and wives.  Yet with all that they have going on in their lives they devote their time, energy and money to their community and to fighting the disease that claimed my dear friend at only 55.

Sheryl would be so very proud of them!!  And I am happy to kvell along with her and to SHER THE HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment