Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Zinio

Don't you love getting something for FREE??  Especially if it's something you will actually use and enjoy?
I had to stop by the Hollywood Branch library a few days ago because the Stirling Road branch was being recarpeted.  I picked up a card that said how I could get "Zinio -FREE Online Magazines from the Broward County library".  I didn't think much of it - after all, it was going to be FREE - but I checked it out anyway.  Wow!  Dozens of magazines, some super popular and some geared for specific interests, some for iPhone, iPad or the PC, or all three.  Everything from $10 Dinners to Yoga Journal

This is my current selection but trust me, I could fill up my days doing nothing but flipping through the pages of a stack of magazines.

Digitally flipping that is...

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment