Sunday, April 14, 2013

An Assignment: Jews Are Evil

A high school teacher gave his students the assignment to write a paper on "Jews are Evil" from the perspective of the Nazis.  It would have been just as bad if he had asked the class to write a paper on "Why Slavery is a Good Thing" from the Confederate point of view.

I will attempt to be VERY kind to this imbecilic teacher and assume he was trying to get his class to see a historical event from another very different perspective. So instead of boycotting the assignment as one-third of the students did, I will complete the assignment in my own way, "drawing upon a packet of Nazi propaganda, what I've learned in history class, and any experiences I've had with Jews being evil".  Here goes:

After suffering a resounding and humiliating defeat in the First World War and living through a brutal depression for almost a decade, the German people were eager to blame their increasingly miserable lives on something other than themselves.  Any charismatic speaker who told them that it was Someone Else's Fault would be hailed as a Messiah.  Bad luck that the charismatic speaker was a deranged psychotic madman

What was required were people to blame.  They had to look a little different, have different beliefs and rituals and be the weakest, most defenseless and marginalized population in the country. So began a campaign of lies that painted Jews as predatory and sub-human.  Do they kill gentile children at Passover? Do they starve and debase their own children?  Even coloring books for the youngest children promulgated this filth.  

Since your assignment, esteemed teacher, asks me to "draw from a packet of Nazi propaganda and what I've learned in history class",  I will state that I have seen the hateful images myself at Yad Vashem. 

I find it incredibly  ironic that while trying to convince themselves that "Jews are Evil" these murderous monsters committed the most heinous, gruesome and TRULY EVIL acts in the history of the world.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I know this is somewhat off-topic but I needed to ask.
    Does running a well-established website such as yours require a large amount
    of work? I'm completely new to writing a blog but I do write in my journal everyday. I'd
    like to start a blog so I can share my own experience
    and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for new aspiring bloggers.

    Appreciate it!

    Also visit my weblog :: http://gto120dlaocm402mfos02.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. This blog is actually just my own personal journal on whatever topic grabs me that day. It is much easier than writing in a hard copy journal because you can type it and add pictures. Whatever I write comes very easily to me (once I start typing) and I only spend about a half hour on each post. Once you've set up the basic design of your site you never have to do anything like "maintaining" a website. Obviously I use Google's free Blogspot. By the way, I tried the link to your weblog but couldn't connect. Good luck and please send me the link to your blog when you are up and running.

      Delete