Monday, March 18, 2013

Pinterest

I started a Pinterest account today and have one board that I figured could cover everything and anything I would care to see on it. It is creatively named "Evelyn's Pinterest Board", hahaha.

How my Mother would have loved Pinterest if she had ever had a computer!  She would clip pictures of places she had never been to and recipes she would never make and clothes she would never wear from pages stealthily torn from magazines in doctors' waiting rooms.  These would be artfully arranged under a clear vinyl tablecloth on the dining room table or tucked in between the pages of a book or photo album.  Her favorites - words of advice or inspiration - she carried with her in her wallet.

I only have two pictures on my Pinterest board so far.  But if I am anything like my Mom, I'm sure more will follow shortly.  And I promise to keep the reading material in the hair and nail salon and the Cleveland Clinic intact!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment