Monday, March 25, 2013

Confidence

Thanks to my efforts at recycling, I am rewarded with a free subscription to O Magazine.  This month's issue is devoted to Confidence! and promises to tell how to build it, radiate it and finally come into your own.

I cheerfully confess that a lack of confidence has never been my problem.  Deep down I always knew - or convinced myself - that I could do pretty much anything I might ever want to do.  I had no problems with job interviews and if I didn't get an offer I figured it was their loss not mine.  I figured my decorating, financial planning, homemaking, tax preparation, public speaking and any other skill I might need were pretty good or at least as good as anyone else's was likely to be.   

So I think I'll concentrate on "The Best Ways  to  Look Beautiful This Spring - Trends to Try, What to Buy, and Deals, Deals, Deals".

I am absolutely confident I can master them!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment