Thursday, March 14, 2013

Macaroons

Passover is coming soon and of all the yummy delicious eating that means, my favorite treat are the MACAROONS!  Those gooey, calorie laden confections are indeed my downfall after I stoutly adhere to a modest meal of chicken soup, gefilte fish, roast chicken and bitter herbs.  Best of all, I seem to be the only one at the table who likes them so, as they say, more for ME!

While waiting at Blush Nails today to get my eyelash extensions removed, I found this recipe in a Real Simple magazine.  Wow, so simple even I could do it!  And guess what I found when I stopped in afterwards next door at Big Lots?  Yes!  A 14 ounce package of "premium quality sweetened fancy flake COCONUT".

It just HAS to be Karma, don't you agree?

;-)

The Finished Product :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment