Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Who Moved My Cheese?

I must be getting older because it irks me when something small changes and some unknown entity "moves my cheese".  I think my frustration is less about the change itself than the fact that No One Asked Me.  Cases in point: my Kodak Gallery shutting down and moving my pictures to Shutterfly (a much better service incidentally) and this latest little beige banner on my customized iGoogle page telling me that iGoogle will be not be available after November 2013.



I am one of those who embraces new technology while simultaneously adhering to that old adage "if it ain't broke don't fix it".  I have successfully resisted upgrading my iPhone to the latest version and jailbreaking the one I have.  I am happy to get my Netflix videos via snail mail and popping them into the old DVD player (albeit a Blu-Ray player).  Of course anything that promises to save me time or money will make me an "early adopter" like shopping or paying bills online.

But what will I do without my Daily Puppy fix?   ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment