Friday, July 6, 2012

Ka-Pow

I feel a bit like I've been hit by a truck.  My recent surgery to remove a thankfully benign lipoma (lump of fat) and my own klutziness have resulted in me being black and blue in several areas.  Things are improving a bit and hopefully a full recovery coupled with high-coverage makeup will do the trick shortly. 

The current situation has necessitated a few minor adjustments like wearing my bra that criss-crosses in the back and avoids the sore area, skipping my usual daily submersion into bathwater and forgoing the pool even though it's certainly hot outside. The doctor also cautioned against heavy lifting, stretching and other strenuous activities, specifically housework. This is harder (a least for me) to do but I am gamely struggling with an uncontrollable urge to scrub the floor.

 ;-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment