Saturday, July 7, 2012

Dream On

Kenny Chesney - Who Knew?
I am a sound sleeper.  I conk out about 10 each night and and get up wide-eyed and bushy-tailed 8 or 9 hours later, with only an occasional bout of insomnia.  I rarely dream and when I do it's usually either a nightmare or something unsettling that wakes me up in a cold sweat. Luckily, I rarely remember my dreams and if I do, it's not for long. How odd that last night, after discussing dreams-in-general with a friend, I had this dream:

I am in a grotto, like a Mexican ruin but it may have been somewhere else.  It is a tourist attraction and I like it a lot.  A man and a woman enter the place and I give an educational talk about the place's history.  When they leave I realize the man was Kenny Chesney (I am not a big fan but I did see him on TV a few nights ago) and the woman was someone named Stil Stitson (whom I never heard of and doesn't really exist).  They came back and I kvelled all over them, mostly Kenny.  He was very nice.  My travelling companions, including Harvey and Vi (more on them in a few days), were there too.

I have included this great picture of Kenny, because, let's face it, otherwise my dream and this post would be pretty boring  ;-)

PS Is it just co-inky-dink that Kenny's first album was "In My Wildest Dreams"????

No comments:

Post a Comment