Saturday, July 21, 2012

Shopping Spree

I'm kinda cheap but I do like to shop.  I have two categories of discretionary purchases:
1) gotta have it no matter what and 2) it is such a good deal I can't pass it up.
Here are the latest finds and their category.

Opi's "Chapel of Love".  Definitely Category 1.  I paid $9.97 for this discontinued color after searching everywhere for a similar color for a few bucks.  No luck.  I broke down and ordered it from ebay.

Kohl's comfy sandals, a steal at $11.00 after all my discounts.  I wish I bought a second pair in white.  Category 2.

 
Invisible bra straps, 2 for $1.97 including shipping from China.  Where have these been all my life?  Category 1.

 

Cuter than cute cargo shorts from Wal-Mart!  Would you believe $3.00??  Category 2.

Handmade hippie look shlep bag from the Hollywood Yellow Green Market.  A steal at $18.00 (no tax) but since I really didn't need it but just had-to-have-it, it's definitely Category 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment