Friday, July 27, 2012

Unfinished Work

I guess even retirees have unfinished work.  This week has flown by with tons of stuff-to-do, even though there was virtually nothing on my calendar.  I have declared today R&R day with a very short list of "to do's".

The list includes a return at Big Lots, laundry, and watering the patch of new sod by hand.

Also on the list - finish the last few chapters of "Mockingjay", the third and final book in the Hunger Games trilogy (better than I expected!) and stop at the library to pick up my next book, "The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D."   Its premise is that a woman reads her friend's journals after her death and learns that she did not know her BFF as well as she thought. 

I guess this is the day to catch up on "unfinished business".

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment