Monday, July 16, 2012

Needs Improvement

I wish I was better at:

Putting on my eyeliner.  Sometimes it goes on great, sometimes I need a complete re-do.  You would think I'd be better at it since I've been putting it on since I was 13.

Backing up the car.  I CAN NOT back into a parking space or at least if I can I am very nervous about it.  Maybe my next car will have a back-up camera...

Singing.  I cannot carry a tune no matter what. 

Entertaining.  I have friends who can whip up a party with 5 main courses plus sides and dessert and I wonder how-did-she-do-that??

Line dancing.  Let's face it, I'm a klutz.

Crafts.  I can sew on a button and hem up pants and have even been known to work a sewing machine, do needlepoint and crochet, but I am severely challenged beyond that point. 

Exercising.  Ha Ha Ha, this is never going to happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment