Friday, July 20, 2012

People

I like people.  Not ALL people but certainly a bunch of people.  But when I was seriously considering my lifetime career I knew enough not to gravitate toward sales, beautician or community organizer. 

Here's an article on the best careers for folks who prefer to work alone. Happily Software Developer ranks Number 4 because I truly enjoyed that aspect of my IT career.  It wasn't long however before my strong desire to "do things right" (that is, My Way) propelled me into management and, as they say, the rest is history.  Interaction with people became a must, as it does eventually for all of us.  There are very few true hermits in the world hahaha.

But I'd still rather have a few great folks around than a whole bunch of "just people".

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment