Wednesday, July 25, 2012

In The Mail

Dolly and I were out walking when Jo the Mail Lady pulled up to our mailbox and dropped off the following:

My direct deposit pension check stub

A "Woman Within" catalog featuring "comfort, fit and value for sizes 12 wide to 44 wide".  How I got on their list is a mystery as I have never, ever been in that size range and am currently hovering in the size 4 to 6 neighborhood.

Dr. Leonard's  "America's Leading Healthcare  Catalog".  Chock full of stuff I sincerely pray will not be needed for many, many years. How I got on this list is anybody's guess.

A new ROAD SCHOLAR 150 page catalog, featuring "Adventures in Lifelong Learning".  I know how I got on this list cause I requested their catalogs when I retired and started plotting a new life filled with adventure.  Reading the catalog is an adventure in itself.  If you cannot find something that interests you in their hundreds of offerings (think going-away camp for adults) you truly are ready for the rocking chair and retirement home. 

No bills in the mail today so I can't complain  ;-) 
Thanks USPS and Jo!

No comments:

Post a Comment