Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Shake It Up

Ok I'm kind of bored.  I have decided to shake-it-up a little.

I moved the two family room chairs so they face the TV instead of the sofa.  Much more useful.

I gave my blog a new look.  Now I don't have to waste so much green ink printing it out (I always crop it to get just the text part and not the background). 

Lincoln Park After Dark
I went with a fashionable dark nail color this weekend, something I have never tried.  Supposedly this shade - "Lincoln Park After Dark" - is Kim Kardashian's favorite color which alone should have told me to stay away. What can I say, I was intrigued by the name.  Lincoln Park holds many happy memories for me.  On me, "Lincoln Park After Dark" looks more like Lincoln Park after a total electric blackout hit Chicago.

These exciting changes have not done much to assuage my restlessness...

:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment