Monday, January 23, 2012

Psychic Friends

I've had my fortune told three times, not counting the cookies that come with dinner.

Fortune #1
When I was 7 or 8 and living in Toronto a fortune teller told me I would go to Chicago and meet my future husband. Who knew?

Fortune #2
In 1987 a fortune teller told me to beware of gas fumes in my house. I knew this could not be true because we were living in an all electric apartment while our new house was being built. It was January and one day I went to the new house to check on the progress. To cure the drywall in the cold weather the contractor had brought in huge gas heaters and the smell was unmistakeable. Wow!

Fortune #3
Many years ago a psychic told me that when I like something a lot I buy one in every color. Ya think???

No comments:

Post a Comment