Friday, January 6, 2012

Balaboosteh

There is an old saying: "My house is clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy". I strive to attain this happy medium.

I get up an hour early each day to do laundry, take out garbage, walk the dog (if she's up), mop the floor, unload the dishwasher, scrub toilets and dust. Early is when I have the most energy so this works out pretty well. I estimate I spend about 10 hours a week on various grungy chores but my motto is "do a little bit every day".

Now comes a great article that says I can clean my whole (rather large) house in less than an hour! It occurred to me I have been wasting my life cleaning when I could have been say sleeping, playing Zynga games or watching TV!

Small catch - if I actually followed these "easy" directions I would need a week in a rest home to recuperate from the one hour of meshuganah cleaning frenzy!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment