Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Monday

It's Monday morning, just about 6 a.m.  I am running a bit behind because it was sooo hard to get out of bed and face the world.  But a happy text left over from last night and the scale not punishing me for my gluttonous weekend cheered me up.  If I take a few aspirin I'm sure I'll be back on track soon.

The first order of business today is a an appointment with the dermatologist.  I want him to check the scar from where he burned off a basal cell carcinoma in May and have him check another tiny mark on my arm.  I must admit, I am a little nervous. 

My old work colleague June had a blurb on Facebook this morning - "Back to work tomorrow after vacation. I am grateful for a job and look forward to the challenges it brings. :)"

OK Monday, I'm ready!  Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment