Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Faux Finish

Like most other pasty white chicks, I think I look better with a warm, slightly bronzed glow (see picture of me below).  A soft tan seems to cover (or at least distract from) a multitude of sins including cellulite and age-related droppiness.

I have always tried to be a little careful with the sun so as not to enter my golden years as a wrinkled old prune.  But I guess just living in Florida and being out in the bright sunshine all year caught up with me and my last two visits to the dermatologist, while not horrific, certainly were a red-light to ix-nay sunbathing by the pool.  Too bad, that was going to be a large component of my retirement activities.

I have decided to opt for a faux finish and am practicing with this can of sunless tanning goop.  It actually works quite nicely, surprise surprise. 

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment