Monday, February 20, 2012

Whole Living

A new magazine arrived a few days ago - another "reward" for recycling.  It's called Whole Living and it's sub-titled "Body and Soul in Balance".  This issue has tips for growing your own sprouts and making beauty products from fennel.

I see the audience for which this magazine was designed - those among us that take recycling seriously, are vegetarians or vegans (I get the two mixed up), have green thumbs and essential oils, do yoga and know what a volatile organic compound is.  In short, your basic tree-hugger. 

OK, definitely not me.  But these folks are admirable no?  And I will take away one or two lessons like "collect and curate simplicities that lift your spirits".

Do you think my live oak tree would mind a hug today??

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment