Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Next Chapter

Woo Hoo! I did it!  I put in for retirement!  Confession: I am scared shitless.

So what could I possibly be concerned about on this, the happiest of days?  The day marking the culmination of a lifetime of hard work, dedication, stress and kissing a** when necessary??

Not boredom.  Not that so much togetherness with hubby will result in mutual annihilation.  Not snacking all day to the point of fatso-ness.  Not the loss of my so-called identity as a productive member of society.  Not the mind-rotting wasteland of daytime TV.  Not losing the joy of tyrannizing my hapless subordinates into doing my bidding (they have my number so that rarely works anyway).  Not even Money.

Guess what?  After facing my non-concerns right here in the Blog-o-sphere, I am now ready for The Next Chapter.  Ahhh, I always feel better after Confession.

;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment