Sunday, February 19, 2012

Good Morning World

I have a new Facebook friend, Billie Pryor Davis, my friend John's sister.  I smile when I read her posts.

She lives with her husband (whom she calls "Papa") in rural Mississippi in a place she calls "Blue House Road".  She's a Southern Baptist Republican so politics are verboten in any conversion with her liberal Democratic brother.  She cooks wonderful sounding country dishes and describes them so well my mouth starts to water.  Best of all, she is the only person I know that is up earlier in the morning than me.  I love when she writes that she up having her first cup of coffee with "Miss Bitsy" by her side.

Truth be told, early morning is my favorite time of day.  I love to see the beautiful sunrise come up on my mystic, enchanting corner of Florida.  I truly enjoy my first cup of coffee with the newspaper (yep, real paper delivered to my door) and those few moments of solitude before the world starts up for real.

Good Morning World!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment