Monday, July 22, 2013

What Have You Done For Me Lately

I bought myself 12 tank tops from nomorerack.com and new athletic shoes from eBay.  I walked a half-hour every day this week with a ten-pound weight and read five books from the library on keeping my bones healthy.  I had a mani Saturday and chose my favorite color "Baguette Me Not".  I ordered "bone support" supplements to fill in where my regular vitamins were lacking.  I finished "The Heist" - the  very best book Janet Evanovich has ever collaborated on - in two days.  I guzzled bottles of Crystal Light in lieu of bone-sapping Coke Zero.  I stocked the pantry and called some friends and shmoozed with my neighbor and started to think about what to pack for our upcoming four day road trip.  I played Maj Jong on Thursday and went to shul on Friday.  I BBQ'd chicken and burgers for lunch yesterday and picked up some new "age-rewinding" make-up at Big Lots. 

And I hummed that insidious tune "what have you done for me lately" and decided yes indeedy, I've done quite a bit for myself lately!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment