Friday, July 19, 2013

Skechers

I'm proud of myself!  I am still marching along on my anti-osteoporosis walking program!  A half hour every day with a ten pound weight around my waist.  Hopefully this will provide the "weight bearing exercise" so strongly recommended to combat this yucky condition that comes with getting older.

My 3 1/2 year old Skechers have not had too much use but they still require replacement since I have every intention of keeping up my new daily regimen.  So I ordered these new ones from eBay - only $12.98 including shipping.  What a nice find!  I am a fan of Skechers and have several non-athletic pairs in my closet.  These will be a welcome addition. 

When you want to take a step in a new direction and make a positive change in your life what better way to start than with a new pair of shoes?!?

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment