Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Last Picture

My neighbor Marilyn sent a funny email with a collection of "last photos in the camera". OY!  Will the last photo we take or the last thing we see be a vision of our impending doom? 

I like to fill my little phone gallery with little glimpses of my happy life.  But I need to fill it up more!  Let's see, I have a wonderful cruise in February planned and just yesterday I learned of an upcoming simcha in Toronto in June!  But why wait until then?  We are going on a road trip to Ocala next weekend and perhaps I'll even take a quick snapshot of Maj Jong today.
 
Unless you are very close to your mortal end there's no way of knowing exactly when, where or how you are are going to leave this world.  So why not make the last picture in your camera the best it can be?

;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment