Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Past

This is not something I'm particularly happy about but I've noticed that as I get older I spend more time remembering the past than I do thinking about the future.  I am sure this is because (sadly) at this point in my life I have more past than I have future. 

Like everyone else I have memories of stupid things I've done, poor decisions and choices I should have made sooner instead of later.  But I take myself firmly in hand and make a conscious effort to kick myself out of any negative thinking about the past.  I've resolved to make the rest of my life the best of my life. 

Jspace posted this picture of Amy Winehouse who died two years ago.  How prophetic her words - Life is indeed short and hers ended far too soon. 

I truly am so excited about my future. No ifs, ands, or buts about it!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment