Saturday, April 7, 2012

Me, Blogger

Someone commented that it must be a chore or stressful obligation to blog every day.  Nothing could be more untrue!  It's incredibly easy to find something to write about every day and once I have the topic I always, always have something to say about it.  Haha there is nothing I don't have an opinion about!

How to find a topic?  Easy.  What unbelievable news story did I hear today?  Did I find a new app?  Who called?  What did someone post on Facebook?  What's for dinner?  What story caught my eye on Yahoo while retrieving my email?  What do I see glancing around the house? What's the latest TV commercial selling?  Who died?  Am I happy or sad today?  What came in the mail?  What offhand comment did I overhear? You get the idea.

I'm reminded of this quote from the first book of poetry Dad gave me, A Child's Garden of Verses by Robert Louis Stevenson: "The world is so filled with a number of things, I'm sure we should all be as happy as Kings"

THANKS DAD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment