Friday, April 20, 2012

Cabi Canary

Woo Hoo!  Next door neighbor Marilyn has invited me to a ladies-only "ultimate shopping experience" party on Sunday where I can "experience affordable LUXURY straight from the DESIGNER in the comfort of my (her) HOME".  I am actually looking forward to meeting the other neighbors she has invited and of course seeing girl-stuff is always fun. 

I checked out the website of the DESIGNER and see it offers tips for "age appropriate" dressing and accessorizing - in your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, all the way up to one's 70s!  Instead of looking at the collections under each decade (Engage your age and you’ll see maximum potential in all aspects of your life…especially your wardrobe!) I have decided to pick the collection of stuff I like the most and declare myself in that age group.  Guess what?  I'm in my 30s  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment