Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool

Today is a favorite for all the folks who love practical jokes.  Not so much for those of us hapless, trusting, gullible souls!   

Broward Sheriff Al Lamberti wrote this on his Facebook page this morning:
I was thinking about doing a little something for April Fool's Day but decided against it. It seems that my Facebook posts are read by millions and even the smallest joke is turned into a national headline.

I kind of feel for the Sheriff, trapped in a world without humor.  I love to inject a little humor into my texts, emails, Facebook posts and conversations.  But sadly, they are not always interpreted perfectly. Making a joke that no one gets is pretty pathetic and does not do much to add to your friend count.

I'm bored being retired, sitting around the pool all day or running around with friends or shopping.  I think I'll go back to work. 

Ha Ha April Fool's!

No comments:

Post a Comment