Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cafepress

Cafepress is a cool site where you can design your  own t-shirts and other stuff or pick from thousands of designs created by some really creative people.  They get a royalty for everything they've designed that gets sold. 

I've wanted a t-shirt that says "MEMBER OF THE TRIBE" for awhile, ever since I saw one at Traditions, the big Judaica store at the Festival Market.  But alas, they didn't have any size I could reasonably wear.  So today I decided to browse the offerings on Cafepress.

Big mistake!  So many great choices!  How could I possibly resist this cute SCHLEP bag??  Or a t-shirt saying KISS MY TUCHAS, SCHMUTZ HAPPENS, JESUS SAVES BUT JEWS INVEST WISELY, YOU LOOKED BETTER ON J-DATE or CHAI MAINTENANCE??

OY! How can I choose? WHAT WOULD MAIMONIDES DO?

;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment