Tuesday, April 24, 2012

John Edwards

John Edwards is in the news again and not in a good way.  I personally never had good vibes about the guy.  He was awfully good looking and gave off a slippery, used-car-salesman, not-quite-a-real-person vibe.  And anyone who got $400. haircuts to give speeches about "two Americas" and folks living in poverty (his big issue) just HAD to be a two-faced goniff.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt because I figured if Elizabeth Edwards loved the guy, he must be OK.

And of course, my suspicions proved true. 

Super good looking people scare me a little.  Decades ago, when I was dating boys, I suspected the really gorgeous ones would break my heart and dump me for a skinny cheerleader with a tiny little nose.  An unfounded bias and a bit of "profiling" on my part.

My bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment