Thursday, October 9, 2014

Update on the Fall 2014 TV Season

OK, so now I've had a few weeks to view and critique the new Fall TV season, AKA The Most Wonderful Time of the Year.  Here are the Hits and Misses IMHO:

THE HITS
Madam Secretary - a big surprise for me: I like it! I thought it would be one big Hillary Clinton ad.
Homeland - not as good as the first three season arc but that was a very high bar...
Forever - really good
Scorpion - not bad
The Blacklist - still good but it's getting confusing
Gracepoint - Very good, new "must see" TV

THE MISSES
The Mysteries of Laura - ho hum
NCIS New Orleans - reminded me why I never got into NCIS Anywhere
The Flash - cute pilot but that's probably the last one I'll see
Stalker - just OK
How To Get Away With Murder - just did not grab me and pull me in

I CAN'T WAIT FOR
Elementary - back on October 30th
The next season of True Detective - may have to sign up for HBO
The next season of House of Cards
State of Affairs - pilot on November 17th

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment