Monday, September 22, 2014

It's That Time Again

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year! No not Christmas or even Chanukah. It's Fall TV Time!

This is a truly magical couple of months where new shows are there for you to embrace or reject with just a click of your remote. Imagine, YOU are finally totally in control of something!

This is so exciting, I may have to devote several blog posts to it ;-)

First up: New Shows that I have committed to big time by actually setting my DVR to record the entire series (I can always cancel later hahaha). Here's my first-string lineup of "must watch" new shows:

The Mysteries of Laura. I already saw last week's premiere episode and it was OK, meaning I have not yet deleted the series recording and will give it another shot this week.

Forever. This starts tonight and since I was probably the only person in the world that was totally bummed when New Amsterdam was cancelled several years ago, I am counting on liking this show with almost the exact same premise.

NCIS New Orleans. It's strange but I have never watched NCIS (I think there are more than one) but I love New Orleans and am going to give this one a shot.

How To Get Away With Murder. Hey it has murder in the title which is a sure hook for me.

Then there's Transparent. I just learned about this one. It's a play on words, get it? TRANS PARENT. It's about a father who is transitioning to a woman. I will be happy to give it a shot if I can figure out how to stream Amazon...

;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment