Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Reckless

It's been going pretty well lately, I can't complain. I've got new friends and my social calendar is chock full of fun things to look forward to. Israel is free from rocket fire and it looks like the world is finally waking up to terrorism threats and putting together some kind of plan to address them. I got a new pair of great jeans yesterday off the Ross clearance rack and with the 10% senior discount they were only $6.24. The chicken was a little dry but otherwise my little dinner party last night came off great. So what more do I need to make me happy? I want one of my new favorite shows, Reckless, to get renewed! I read it is almost certain to be cancelled, boo-hoo.

Reckless has endearing and believable characters, a fully contained legal drama in every episode and a compelling ongoing major story arc. It is set in a gorgeous town - Charleston - and it oozes with that Old South ambiance that I love. There's a sweet developing love story and sexual tension, and I have empathy for every single supporting character.

Don't you hate it when your favorite TV shows get cancelled? Can you believe that the rest of the world cannot appreciate your own great taste in television? Doesn't it feel like friends that you spend an hour with every week have suddenly left you without a word of good-bye?

C'mon CBS, be a little reckless and renew Reckless for a second season! Pleeeeze?

:-/

No comments:

Post a Comment