Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Master Chef

Here's another of my guilty pleasures - watching Master Chef!  It started because Master Chef was followed by the recently concluded "24 Live Another Day" and in my anxious zeal for Jack Bauer I turned on Fox TV a little early and got hooked.

Normally I would not watch Gordon Ramsey or competition reality shows and I rarely check out a food show unless truly desperate. But somehow this combination of characters are super interesting and the "challenges" are incredible.

I must admit I am cheering for Leslie, the wealthy Malibu stay-at-home Dad with seven kids and five grandchildren and a bread-winning wife. He's really adorable and has the cocky can-do attitude that comes with age, experience and enough wealth to not give a damn. But that Courtney! She sure can cook but oy, what a personality! It's worse whenever she tries to be "sincere".  If she wins I'm not watching next season that's for sure!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment