Thursday, September 4, 2014

Silver Gloves

One of the best things about living in The Villages is the wealth of recreation and entertainment options. Even if you are an old fuddy-duddy and prefer to stay home with the TV (nothing wrong with that) you are sure to find one or two things to entice you off the sofa. I'm told such activities expand our horizons and keep us old fogeys "thinking young".

So I am looking forward to Saturday night and a fun night out with friends at the Silver Gloves senior boxing exhibition right here at the beautiful Savannah Center. Of course we will be eating out first hahaha. I've never been to a live boxing match but I remember how much Grandpa (Mom's Dad) used to love "the fights".

OK, so I may be a smidge apprehensive about a bunch of old guys slugging it out in the ring and I'm a little leery of seeing so many shirtless golden-agers. Yikes!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment