Thursday, October 23, 2014

Live Entertainment

We always enjoyed live entertainment - a stage play or some music - but I never dreamed we'd be doing so much of it here in The Villages. Both the Temple and The Villages offer a wealth of choices and I see a little pile of tickets are accumulating on my desk.

Next Saturday will be "The Songs of Stephen Sondheim" and the Saturday after that will be "Starry Starry 5".  A few days later is the Jewish War Veterans' "Sweet Land of Liberty" and a few days after that the "CafĂ© Time Machine". All this entertainment wraps up with "An Evening with the Rat Pack" on December 6th. And all of these events help support worthy causes so I'm doing a mitzvah as I have a night out. Stuck in the middle of all this will be the event I put together for the neighborhood - the "Royal Oak Beatnik Coffee House".

It's fun to dress up a little and go out on the town. Especially if the town is The Villages and you'll see and be seen by your friends and neighbors, right?

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment