Saturday, October 25, 2014

Dollar Tree

I've discovered Dollar Tree, the magical place where everything costs a buck. You will be amazed by all the stuff you need and can get there. Load up the cart and check out for a pittance!

So what do I buy there? Don't laugh but here's a sampling of my Dollar Tree purchases that I love and would go out of my way to buy again.

Makeup. I know a classy lady like me is expected to spend a mint on the fancy makeup products shown in glossy magazines. But the $1 pressed powder compact from Dollar Tree is slim (for fitting in my purse) and works great. I've tried the lipsticks, concealer stick, nail polishes and even hair dye (!) too with no complaints. I can't wait to try more but I have to work through my substantial in-home stockpile first, hahaha.

Cups. I had to buy coffee cups for centerpieces for my Beatnik Coffee House and found the perfect thing at Dollar Tree. Wal-Mart and Big Lots could not touch them even for three times the price. 

Hydro-cortisone and Benadryl cream. Hubby used a boatload of these when going through his bad spell with Prednisone and Dollar Tree had the same formula for much cheaper.

Baby Oil. Toilet Bowl drop-ins. Cleanser. Paper plates and party goods. Greeting cards and gift bags. Sugarless candy. Chewing gum. Office supplies. Tea candles. Cooking utensils. yep, yep, yep

Shop guilt free! Give Dollar Tree a try!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment