Monday, October 27, 2014

In My Queue

I try to stay current with the times but I do have a guilty pleasure that I fear dates me as a an old relic from the last decade.  I still enjoy getting DVDs in the mail from Netflix.

Although I've tried several times to switch to or at least add streaming Netflix, I find the movies and TV shows I want are just not there. At least not yet.  It's a rare occurrence to not find something I'm seeking available on DVD.  A notable exception to this rule is "House of Cards", a Netflix original series. Its latest seasons are only available with a streaming plan so when Season Three debuts I will have to sign up for streaming once again.


Last week I ordered Exodus from 1960 and this week I ordered Hopscotch from 1980.  Netflix is always on target with their recommendations. They guessed I'd give Hopscotch 4.4 stars but if I remember it correctly I'm sure it rates the five stars I gave it.  In any case it will fun seeing it again; 1980 was a long time ago, hahaha.


It's in my queue along with 17 others (and 28 "saved" titles)...


;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment