Saturday, June 9, 2012

Wedding Album

I am so proud of myself!  I made a photobook!  Not as easy as it sounds when you have an old wedding album - almost 43 years - with 85 yellowing 4x6 pictures in jackets encased in plastic.

I had to dig the pictures out, scan them into the computer, try to edit the yellow out with Photoshop, crop the junk like the lamps and wall sockets out (the photographer was not the best I guess) and use the really cool features of the online software to artfully arrange the photos and include meaningful captions and quotes and "stickers".  I also added new pictures of our Ketubah and the wedding invitation.

What a trip down memory lane!  Seeing my Canadian relatives minus 43 years, my Mom and Dad, old friends, and sadly, folks that are no longer with us.

Can't wait to see the finished product when it arrives in a couple of weeks!   

2 comments: